I had a sonogram yesterday to simply check on my fluid levels and to see how big this little sister is getting! The fluid levels were great and she is tipping the scales at approx. 3 1/2 pounds! (She is actually measuring a little over a week early - which is VERY typical for a Brown baby.) I always love sonograms and getting to see a close up picture of our miracle in the making. For those of you that are good at making out sonogram pictures - here are few to look at!
Precious Profile! Look at that sweet nose!

This one is my favorite! If you can't tell, she has her hands up by her forehead and her fingers are sort of interlocking.
chubby leg!
Can you see that long foot? There is no hope for tiny feet in this family!

5 comments:
Precious, Precious, Precious MIRACLE!!! I can't wait to meet her :)
Those are great! Isn't it amazing how any sonogram picture gets to you! I love them! btw...I'm certain she's praying in that sweet picture with her hands. Hope you're feeling ok and surviving with all the Cmas activity! XOXO
sweet baby girl.
Oh Shannon, I am so excited to see this sweet baby girl! I love looking at sonograms too:)awesome little miracle!
I love the pics! I wish I could be there for the birth of this baby! You never know, I might surprise you!
Post a Comment