Went for my appointment today. They put me on the monitors just to check her heartrate/movement. She wasn't moving at all at first, so they made me drink a coke (so yummy!) to get her going. The second it hit my belly she was dancing. I am already dilated to a 3 and over 80% effaced. Pretty exciting! I doubt she comes before next Friday, but we shall see! I will keep you all posted. Happy Thursday!
7 comments:
OMG a 3 and 80%!!!! That is great and she just might come early!! Thanks for the update and keep em coming if anything happens or she gets lonely in there and decides that she wants to see her Mama before Friday :)
Oh my gosh my heart dropped when you said she wasn't moving. Don't start a post like that! :-) Can't believe you are walkig around at a 3! Don't fall out, Payton!
Being an ObGyn nurse, my guess is that you are not going to make it to next Friday. Just a hunch.
OH and to answer your question i LOVE going back home. And I miss it so much.
Oooooooooooooh Maybe this means you'll have a calm, cool, and collected 3rd baby. Now wouldn't that be nice?? hehe Can you tell I'm wishing for a laid back baby #2?? :)
Awesome!!! Ya never know that's exactly where I was and Ally came 3 weeks early:) I just am so excited for you guys and I cannot wait to hear that she's here!!! Keep the updates coming.
YAY!!! so excited to read all about everything!!
xoxo
Wow! Hello progression! I think Payton might just fall out. Fine with me...on the 3rd, you deserve for it to be easy! I will call you this week. Praying for you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment