I sat down at the computer desk this morning to find this precious picture laying
in front of me. I called Reagan over to ask her about it and she told me she drew it yesterday! WHAT? Why on earth had she not shown me her artwork? Anyway....she shared with me that is was a picture of her and her new little sister, Payton. She went on to say (and you will have to look closely at Payton's right hand....there is a tiny, light "x" on one of the fingers) that she accidentally drew Payton with 6 fingers so she just crossed one out. I really got a big kick out of that! (without telling her, of course!)
(Payton is the one in yellow!)

The kids are getting very excited for Payton to make her appearance. The countdown is on....just about 4 1/2 weeks left!
3 comments:
Love it:)
can't wait to meet the six fingered child! love it!
That is adorable! I am so excited I found your blog! Congrats on your sweet up-n-coming baby girl... so exciting!
Post a Comment