Payton's cord finally fell off last night! Yippee! This meant that today would be her first "real" bath. (She has had many washcloth baths....just not actually in her tub sitting in water!) The pictures will tell exactly how much she loved it. Enjoy!
Such a pleasant experience!

Still not thinking this is fun....
Poor Baby! Someone pick this sweet thing up!
Enough already! But don't I look cute in my bow and combed down hair!? This is the only time my hair actually lays down.
6 comments:
I'm glad Luke isn't the only one who isn't a fan of bathtime. The other day he got so upset that he pooped in his towel (I think he did it on purpose) :).
Um...I think somebody is going to look like big brother!!! :) What an angel. I can't wait to meet her!!!!!
so pretty
Shannon!!! Your baby girl is BEAUTIFUL. AHHHHHHHHH...I want one, too! ha!
Just beautiful and so perfect. I've loved looking at all of the pics. Perfection!!!
She is so precious!!!
She is too cute! And of course I love that bow! Congrats!!! I want to meet her!
Post a Comment