We had the privilege of dedicating Payton at church on Sunday, Mother's Day! I can think of no greater joy (and huge responsibility) than that of training our children in the way of the Lord and making the commitment to do so in front of our church. Brad and I gave Payton over to Him long before we ever even saw her face. This day simply allowed us to ask our church family to join us in praying for and raising Payton to follow hard after Jesus and that we would be the examples that she needs to do just that.


2 comments:
I want to hear you voice. I'm sorry I haven't been back in touch with you. These are such special moments. I love the preschool pics! R looks so cute and you look AMAZING! Like nothing major has gone on in the last 5 months. I love seeing the picture of the 5 of you at church. It just looks complete and perfect. What a special day. Let's talk soon. Love you.
Such sweet pictures Shannon. What a beautiful family!!!! I love the cmatching outfits:-).
Post a Comment