Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Funny Little Girl

Just within the last couple of weeks, I have really begun to see little glimpses of sweet Payton's personality. Let's just say, I think she might give me a run for my money. I think she is going to keep us on our toes and keep us laughing at the same time. She knows exactly what she wants, when she wants it and will let you know if you are not doing it the right way! I am attaching a picture from our trip to Target tonight. It was just us and we were there for about an hour and a half just strolling around looking at things. (dangerous...I know!)
I know what you are thinking....the picture is turned the wrong way or I have the seat belt too loose or she is too little to be sitting in that buggy. NOPE! She has been in identical carts MANY times before this and sits up perfectly in them. Tonight, she decided that she wanted to scoot her little self down and lounge. I tried a few times to sit her back up and tighten the seat belt and she would scream at the top of her lungs until I let her slide back down again. So - she chilled while I shopped. We were a sight! Check out that tummy!

I am including this next picture because it just cracks me up.

"Excuse Me! Could you give a girl some privacy?"

4 comments:

MLP said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

shannonmichaelis said...

Can't believe how old she looks in that tub! Time just flies that first year. Looks so cute, even if that first photo is side ways. :-) Hey, I'm just happy to see your kids and that you have a blog. Who cares if the photo is crooked, right?

angie said...

Love it!!! Whatever makes it easier am I right?? That second photo is HILARIOUS. So so funny!

Tammy said...

Hee hee! She is just adorable, but you know that already! :) I am sure she is so much fun! Love the nakey pic too!