Monday, October 19, 2009

She has her opinions!

Oh, my. I know I have three children and should remember every detail of their raising, but I had forgotten how much I dislike the "learning to eat real food" stage. Payton is already proving to be very picky. She eats pretty much every type of baby food and is already getting very tired of it. So, we are now beginning to introduce tiny pieces of actual table food. We'll see how it goes!

Here she is eating the SAME oatmeal that she eats every morning and loves. This morning she decided that was no longer the case. You can tell from her facial expressions and sound effects that we need to find something new for her to eat for breakfast!

Oh, the joys! Actually, she is our little joy and really each time I look at her I fall deeper and deeper in love. What would our family have ever done without this precious baby!? Eating frustrations and all, we are going to keep her! (I do realize that there are two Payton posts in a row...I promise I will get the big kids on here next! We have been sick and there has been very little going on at our house!)

3 comments:

angie said...

So sorry you've been sick! I love the video:-).

MLP said...

I love that little sweetie pie in her cute jammies! You know what my kids LOVE for breakfast? Those Quaker oatmeals in the different fruit varieties. I mix them with milk. They weren't much bigger than Payton when they started eating that ~ actually I guess they were one. Just an idea for the future!

Been missing your posts. Sorry you all have been sick. Share more of your cutie pies soon!!!

Miranda said...

Such a cutie! Sorry to hear that you guys have been sick. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.