Payton's 9 month stats...
weight: 20lbs 1oz.
height: 30in
words: da-da, buy-buy and bubba (buh-buh) I know you are probably thinking that bye-bye and bubba are the same. Nope! The second Landon gets in the car after school she starts chanting for her bubba! It's so sweet! (I have to keep reminding Reagan that her name is much harder to say!)
new things she's doing: scooting all over the place, goes from laying down to sitting and back down again, sleeps about 10 hours a night straight (when she is not cutting her top teeth!), smiles non-stop, waves at everyone she sees, can now growl like a bear (Talent at its finest, I know! We kept trying to get her to do this to go along with her Baylor Bear Halloween costume, and she finally got it about a week late!), eats mostly table food and is still very picky, now only nurses 3 to 4 times a day, drinks from a sippy cup (We realized last night that she can also suck from a straw. She scooted over to Reagan's water jug at a soccer game and went to town on her sister's water!)
I am attaching some of my favorite pictures (the ones I have not yet posted on previous posts) of our girl from the last few months! Enjoy!
Loving some ravioli!

all smiles at the mall

Doesn't this face just scream STINKER? That's banana in her hair...lovely. Yes, she usually does wear a bib, but I had just given up at this point. I knew we were heading straight to the bath and the clothes stood no chance. 
She's ready to take off!
We ADORE Dr. Amber. Here she is checking out our girl at her latest check-up.
8 comments:
What precious pictures! I can't believe she's 9 mos old!
Oh Shannon, those smiles just melt my heart! I love it all, and I can't believe she is almost 1!
Shannon, that Payton girl is a BEAUTY!!!!!!!! You're going to have to fight the boys off with a stick! :) (or maybe big brother LP will!!)
Can't believe how fast that first year of life goes...Looking forward to playing with her in December!!
Seriously how is she 9 months old already!!!! Those pictures are PRECIOUS such a cute little smile. It has just been WAY to long since I have seen that sweet girl in person and her sweet Mommy!
Oh that smile!!! I could just eat her up! She is absolutely beautiful!!!
Nine months?? No way! She has the best smile. I love it:-)
she is absolutely beautiful!! it is not fair how fast time goes when raising these little ones!! i know you are cherishing every second.
Amber is a good friend of my friend Jenny. I've known her a long time. Too funny
Post a Comment