Monday, December 21, 2009

Girls' Night

I was once again so lucky to get to spend a night with some of my best friends. This time we were celebrating the upcoming arrival of Wendi's third baby...A GIRL! We could not let her head back to Doha without doing something special!

We did just a little mini shower complete with Christmas/Baby Girl decor. (Thanks to Caryn!)
We each brought a girl/pink ornament for Wendi to have to add to her tree at home.
Miss Georgia is going to be set with all of this pink!
These three peanuts got to attend the festivities! Payton loved hosting her friends, Clark and Julia!
Here we are (minus one...Shannon, we missed you!)! Thanks Wendi for giving us another reason to spend some time together! We love you and cannot wait to meet Georgia Elizabeth!

2 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

Missed you guys as well as being able to see those cutie babies! Love the posts with the performing daughter - i don't have a performing child, I'm afraid. I'll post about that soon. And the winter parties at school - they seriously make my stomach just cramp up. Oh well - at least our kids know what it's really all about. Happy New Year!

Miranda said...

I know I have said it before but i absolutely love seeing the post of you guys all together. Good/close friendships are so hard to come by and just look at how many you have. What a blessing.