*She has a new found LOVE of baby dolls. I am talking a squealing, bouncing up and down, kissing all over them type of love. She doesn't want those soft, fabric, rattle dolls that most babies her age play with. She wants the dolls like her big sister plays with! We take one in the car with us at all times because she will stay occupied with it for a very long while!
*She is all over the place. She is a fast crawler and is pulling up on everything as well. We are working on being able to get down once she is up. That has proven to be a little tricky.
*She hates most fruit. Gags, spits, throws, etc. anything that somewhat resembles the texture/taste/smell/look of a fruit.
*She is now taking three bottles a day and just nursing once. :-( This makes me sad, but she is very ready to be weaned! She loves her bottles and seems to be sleeping much better now that she is having an 8 ounce one before bed. Hmmm.....was I starving her?
*She has four teeth. There are the normal two on the bottom and then she has two on top. Not the top middle ones, but the ones next to those! They are oh, so pretty!
*She really is the happiest little girl I have ever met. She rarely cries (unless you have taken away the baby doll I mentioned above) and loves attention from everyone! She does seem to have a little temper. We are working on being gentle and not smacking Mommy in the face when she is frustrated.
Mommy and Payton

She now eats a lot of toast for breakfast! Her Mimi even introduced her to toast with jelly and cinnamon toast over the Thanksgiving holidays. Yummy!
"This is my feisty face!"
As I was trying to get pictures of my countdown tree, Payton kept crawling over and posing. It was pretty funny. She really thinks all cameras must be flashing for her!
Payton must be pretty special for Reagan to loan out her crown!
Happy 10 Month Birthday Sweet P! We love you OH SO MUCH!
6 comments:
She is so gorgeous! I think you are going to have your hands full with this one! ;-)
Precious Precious Precious!! She is such a doll and such a photogenic little smiler! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
I love love love this girl! I still think that we should get our girls together!
Her precious little personality just shines through..........like her mommy's!!! Whta a sweet post. She is just beautiful!!!
she is just absolutely gorgeous. how time flies!! her coloring looks like you but i am seeing brad in her face?? i know you are loving these holidays with your family of FIVE this year!! XOXO!!
She is SO cute! I love seeing those teeny tiny teeth:-). Wonderful pictures.
Post a Comment