Thursday, January 14, 2010

Basketball Season is Here!

Landon had his first basketball game this past Saturday. He is playing through the Upward league at out church. We love it! Brad is coaching his team and isn't it ironic that their team name just happens to be the Bears?

one of the stars waiting to be called out on the court
Coach Brad and his Bears
a big smile for mom after a great game
Daddy and LP

We are so proud of you, Landon! You are such a great basketball player and always try your hardest! That makes us so happy! We love you!

2 comments:

The Junods said...

I cannot wait! Thankfully I hope :) I'm back in the US of A for this stuff. Landon looks so big and what fun for you and Brad! Go Bears!

Blake is too cute for having a baby and thank goodness that baby came early. Mercy! Gets me thinking...I've had my turn with difficult deliveries. I'll pass on another. You know the feeling.

angie said...

He looks so happy Shannon! Nice work Coach Brown Coaching the Bears. I love their snazzy uniforms...so official. I love me some BBall.
Great posts on Blake's new baby. 8.8, four weeks early?? It is always a sweet miracle.