Sunday, April 25, 2010

Landon's Baptism

Landon was baptized on Sunday, April 11th. It was such a special day for our entire family!

Mr. John (Britton's and Michelle's son...Landon was the ring bearer in their wedding!) was able to baptize Landon. He is a youth minister at another church now, but went to our church for many years. We loved that he was willing and able to get away from his responsibilities at his own church to come be a part of this day.
Mr. John and Landon
Proud Daddy and Mommy!

We are so proud and honored to be your parents, Landon! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Oh Landon we are SOOOO proud of you!! What a wonderful special day for you and your boy!!!

And I LOVE the school picture post - hilarious!! I have a side pony tail in my preschool school picture something Nancy would have never let happen on purpose, but I love that picture now :)