I cannot believe that there are actually moms out there that would forget it was picture day. I mean, really, what mom in her right mind would send her child to school for pictures (class AND individual) with hair that is 3 weeks over-due for a haircut and in a college t-shirt that screams the number of one of the most popular basketball stars at that particular school? Surely not this mom!

So maybe it was me. I can promise you this. We will never look back at this picture and not remember that Baylor played in the Sweet 16 that night and went on to the Elite 8! So much for the perfect school picture, but Sic 'Em Bears!
3 comments:
And he still looks PRECIOUS! I think that's hilarious:-)...is summer here yet?
So handsome, regardless! Congrats on the baptism, that is wonderful!
I love it...I actually like this better than a polo and khakis! Great memory!
I LOVED the pics of L's baptism. Amazing and what a special time. Such an answer to prayer.
Also...You look beautiful and skinny. You look so pretty in the pink with your girls (skinny arms) and then with Landon after the baptism (skinny face) and lookin' young!! Is that what happens when you have 3? I hope so :)
Post a Comment