Today Landon's class invited the moms to come up and listen to them read their stories about us. Getting to actually go into his classroom during the day and see what they do is rare, so I was so excited to get there today.
Something tells me in the next couple of years that climbing into Mom's lap might not be so cool. I am savoring every bit of him these days! He is growing up WAY TOO FAST!
Landon's autobiography and biography about me!
some of his school buddies
Thanks for making my day so special. I loved every minute I got to spend in your classroom today! I was so proud of your stories and even more proud to see you around all of your friends. You are such an amazing kid and I am so thankful you are mine! I love you!
3 comments:
I love all these posts Shannon! The mothers day lunch looked fabulous and Landon in your lap is SO sweet. I hope you have a wonderful mother's day!
Just catching up on all of your sweet posts! Your children are all so precious and have the sweetest, most beautiful smiles.
You look gorgeous in every last pictures, my friend!!!
Happy Mother's Day!
(So glad you got Landon signed up for VBS! I'll tell Walker and we can still try to hook them up before then, too...even if it's the Sunday before VBS.)
i look at your sweet boy and cannot FATHOM that before i know it my own boys will be that big too...and i pray they will still sit in my lap and hug and kiss me like yours does ;). something so emotional about these BOYS!! who knew?? can i tell you sophie had sooooooo stinkin' much fun with reagan last week?? she keeps begging us to let her call reagan and cried parts of friday and saturday b/c she missed her!! she keeps saying how she can't wait til june b/c it's VBS!! we got her all registered. thanks for sharing her with us last wk!! see you soon!! p.s. she was perfectly polite and obedient our whole playdate!! just a doll.
Post a Comment