We spent the 4th with some of our dear friends that we have not seen in such a long time! The Mazons moved to Tennessee about 7 years ago. They have recently moved back to DFW and the Browns could not be happier! We spent a lot of time together pre-kids and when our oldest were little. I can tell you that we will be doing a lot of catching up over these next few months! I can't wait!
Really, Mom? Staring into the sun while little sister is mad does not make for the best photo!
Landon didn't appreciate R's arm around him.
the girls in the Mazon's backyard enjoying a picnic
and some of the boys
We watched the fireworks from their balcony.
Reagan popping some confetti
LP's turn
my sweet friend Becky - I am SO thankful this girl is back in town. We have so much catching up to do!
Johnny and Brad were fraternity brothers and in each other's wedding.
Thanks for having us over, Johnny and Becky! We cannot wait to spend more, much needed time together! We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment