I have a 2nd grader and a 4th grader this year! GASP! Every year I get a little emotional as the school year starts. I love summer and love my time with the kids. This year I was dreading the start of school up until about the week before. It was then we realized we were ALL ready to begin a new year and get back into a routine!
MEET THE TEACHER NIGHT
 |
| Reagan has Miss Jones! She was Landon's 2nd grade teacher and the Brown family thinks she hung the moon! |
 |
| Landon has Mrs. Nortman. We knew nothing about the 4th grade teachers, so I just prayed that Landon would be put with the perfect fit for him! I think Mrs. Nortman is just that! From what I hear, we hit the jackpot with her! |
 |
| Annual Picture by the School Sign |
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 2012
 |
| Little Sister had to be in on the action...backpack and all. |
 |
| "Now hold up what grade you are in this year!" Really? |
 |
| Reagan and Brooke (one of Reagan's best buds) ready to start their first day of 2nd grade! |
 |
| Running off the bus to see Payton! |
 |
This picture sort of melts my heart! I think they missed each other! |
 |
Mr. Britton and Mema came through again. Cookie bouquets were waiting when they got home! |
Here's to an awesome 2012-2013 school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment