We were able to head to Waco for the first Baylor game this season! We don't get to go to many games now that our lives revolve around youth sports. So, we jump on most chances to be there! Not only was it fun to cheer on the Bears, but spending time with my family is always the biggest bonus!
Who wouldn't love spending time with these precious little peanuts?
![]() |
| Brewer |
![]() |
| Sam |
![]() |
| Riley |
| Payton and Reid |
![]() |
| Nothing better than ice cream on the back porch! |
| Payton was so happy to share her's with Brewer! |
| Mimi and Sam |
![]() |
| I love this goofball so very much! |
![]() |
| Sam and Uncle Kyle are ready for the big game! |
| SIC 'EM, BEARS! |
![]() |
| Sisters! |
![]() |
| IT WAS SO HOT! Payton wanted nothing to do with this picture, therefore I cut her grouchy self out of it! |
![]() |
| These two stayed back while the rest of us cheered on the Bears to a victory! I know I'm a little biased, but I might have the cutest niece and nephews ever! |










No comments:
Post a Comment