Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Time

We had such a great weekend with Doc, Mimi, Uncle Blake-o, Cooper, Aunt Ernie and Reid! They had planned on getting to see Landon play soccer, but the rain kept that from happening. Aunt Ernie and Reid have been here all week with us, and the kids are loving every minute of it. Reagan is all about playing "Mommy" by letting us know what needs to happen and when. (He's hungry, He's stinky, Can I have a burp rag?, etc.) Reagan will be the one that keeps us all in line once Baby Brown arrives. I will have no choice but to keep this baby on a tight schedule....thanks to his Big Sister. Landon doesn't care about the routine of Reid's day, he just wants to spend it hugging and kissing on him. If he could keep Reid smiling and laughing, he would stay in his face all day long. Enjoy the pictures!
Doc, Mimi, Landon, Cooper and Reagan
Batman, Spidergirl and a Power Ranger
Loving on Sweet Reid
Snoozing with Mimi - what a pair!

Morning Story Time

Spreading the good news

2 comments:

angie said...

Love these pictures...having a little helper is going to be sooo nice:)

MLP said...

HEY!!! It's Mindy! I love your new blog!!! Your family is just precious and I've already added ya'll to my favorites (I was a secret blogger for a long time, too!). So excited that I can keep up with you and your adorable kiddos!