I must admit - I am guilty of being a blogger in hiding. (My friend Angie Wood actually called me this recently!) I spend many moments (we won't even begin to add them up) a day checking friends' blogs, searching for new ones and reading the postings of people I don't even know. So, after much consideration and many "if I had a blog, I would surely post this" moments, I have decided the world needs to be able to check on the Brown family. That is all this will be - nothing more than a few updates here and there about what is going on in our everyday lives. Like my friend Katy reminded me, I can print this out for my kids to look back on (and hopefully not remember how much time Mommy spends on the computer!).
My first real post will come soon enough......need to figure out how to set this thing up first! :-) Happy Blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment