I know it has taken me a little while to get this post finished, but wouldn't you know, my camera broke the day before we started our Christmas festivities! UGH! It is still out of commission, but thanks to my in-laws' camera and my sister's camera, I have a few shots from the week. We had such a wonderful holiday and are very sad it is officially over. We spent the first part celebrating with the Browns in Sherman. We then headed back to our house to wait for Santa to arrive and left for Waco on Christmas day. Sounds like a lot of driving, but it is always so worth it. The way we are able to spend time with both families most holidays is unheard of. We are so fortunate! The kids were spoiled rotten as usual and we are still trying to find places for all their new things. I have attached a few pictures below. Like I said - wish there were more! Thank goodness we did capture it all on video.
Dancing with Santa to Jingle Bell Rock
Not really sure about this one....just being silly!
Making cookies for Santa
Drinking hot chocolate by the fire before Daddy read the Christmas story (actually, they thought it was too hot for hot chocolate this year - so we drank chocolate milk instead!)
Santa ate the cookies and guzzled the milk - and even left some white whiskers behind....yummy!
Landon's Loot!
and Reagan's!
Matching jammies at Doc's and Mimi's house
Landon and Cooper
Helping Reid open his gifts - he was napping when the others opened their stockings! And no, our kids don't usually go shirtless. We had just had a huge Italian lunch (thanks, Mimi!) and spaghetti, stuffed pasta shells, etc. don't look too great down the front of a white shirt! We had just not put their shirts back on.....sorry!
I don't even want to tell you how much sugar/caffeine these two had over
the course of three days!
3 comments:
love the matching jammies! it's great you get to see both families - just be happy they don't all live in the same city (too crazy at times). looking forward to seeing you and your belly this weekend! looks like the kids had a great christmas!
Looks like a super fun Christmas! I hope you are still feeling good...can it really be just 5 weeks away?? Can't wait to meet this little one! Oh and the broken camera totally stinks. Hope it gets fixed soon!
um,I'm looking closely---and is that "Josefina" I see making her debut Christmas morning????? :)
Post a Comment