I did it! I finished the frame that I started Landon's first Christmas.........and ALL the pictures were taken with the SAME Santa. (I am a little silly about that....there will be a day when this guy is no longer around....I am fully aware of this!) We went to see the Big Guy this evening and had a ball. It was super easy (as opposed to some years in the past) and the kids loved talking to him. I am a little embarrassed to say that I even posed with Santa......come on, we had to compare bellies! This was so not me and I think you can tell I am a little flustered in the picture! (not to mention it looks as if I am carrying this sweet baby girl in my chin...or should I say CHIN
S!!!)
The Finished Frame! We will start a new one next year!

Seeing Santa
Get out the measuring tape! I guess I could count this as Payton's first picture with Santa!
Mommy, Landon and Reagan......these two (and their daddy!) make me one of the happiest women in the world!
Can you tell they were tired of pictures? 
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...awesome frame and precious pics of the kids this year. And you too. Please...you look great! Love your kiddos in their brown and red.
What a sweet post, I love those pictures:) The pic of you and Sant is hilarious!!! You look precious!
what cute pictures. However I think my favorite is the one with you and Santa. Too Cute!
Post a Comment