Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Proud Big Sister

Reagan went back to school today and couldn't wait to show off pictures of her new little sister. (Don't worry. Landon had the same opportunity, but told me that "pictures were not allowed at his school" and I would just have to "send them to his teacher myself." I finally convinced him this morning that he should take at least one up there to show his class. He came home to tell me he showed it and then gave it to his best friend, Caden! So sweet!) We dressed Reagan today in the shirt she wore up to the hospital. We had the nurse stamp Payton's feet on her shoulder. She took an album with pictures and pink Hershey's Kisses to all of her friends as well. (Thanks, Mrs. Jerry for the idea!)

These tiny feet are going to be chasing after this big girl before too long!

Reagan fell sound asleep on the couch after school. I couldn't resist putting Payton on her chest for a quick picture!

Payton had her first outing today. We had to go for our "weigh in" at the doctor's office. She now weighs 8lbs 2oz. They were a little concerned about her jaundice levels, so they sent us over to have blood drawn....NOT FUN! Everything checked out fine and we will just recheck the levels at her 2 week appointment. Here she is ready to load up and go see Dr. Amber.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

such a cutie. I really thinks she looks like her mommy!

bckendall said...

She looks like a BOYD! Too cute! Love the bow, love the stamped feet, love the big sister! Love love love it all! xoxo

angie said...

I love the proud big sis! Aren't you so glad that Reagan has a sister...I love sisters!!! You might be the sweetest thing ever, thank you so much for thinking about me Friday. It was fun but it sure feels good to be back to normal this week:) I love the bow, she's just beautiful!!!

Kristy said...

She is such a doll, Shannon! She is just perfect! Congratulations!

The Junods said...

That is awesome. I lead the "Sisters" fan club. As you know there's nothing better! Reagan looks adorable. My mom loved the photo album...said Reagan was so cute at school. Payton looks beautiful. I must agree...mostly like a Boyd! Her skin and hair are so pretty! Got your message. Thank you and love you!

The Junods said...

That is awesome. I lead the "Sisters" fan club. As you know there's nothing better! Reagan looks adorable. My mom loved the photo album...said Reagan was so cute at school. Payton looks beautiful. I must agree...mostly like a Boyd! Her skin and hair are so pretty! Got your message. Thank you and love you!