I know I have said this before, but I really believe we go to the greatest preschool on Earth! I get many questions and crazy looks when I tell people I drive about 25 minutes to and from Reagan's school. I promise you, if those people could just be a fly on the wall for a day in the life of a Parkway Hills Weekday Preschool kid, they would drive the distance as well. Mrs. Jerry (the director and my sweet friend!) and her staff are one in a million and have played such an amazing role in helping Brad and me teach our children about the love of Christ and instilling in them a desire to know him more. Landon and Reagan have both had Mrs. Carol for their 3-year-old teacher. She is a jewel and I couldn't have picked anyone better! The way she has loved my kids is something that I will be grateful for forever! Mrs. Alice Anne was Landon's 4-year-old teacher (and might be Reagan's as well....although you cannot go wrong with a single teacher there) and he really thought she hung the moon. In fact, I remember vividly him telling me one time that she knew "everything" and in so many 4-year-old words, that I did not! She greeted him each morning with a "bear hug" (she is also a Baylor Bear) which he looked forward to each day. These two teachers are wonderful and will always be very special to the Brown family! I really could go on and on about this place, the program and it precious people. Thank you Jesus for Parkway Hills!
Reagan and Mrs. Jerry

Landon and Mrs. Carol (look at how little he was!)
Reagan and Mrs. Carol
Mrs. Alice Anne and Landon
On a separate preschool note...
A petting zoo came to Parkway Hills on Thursday! I hear that Reagan had a tough time with some of the animals (She is not my animal lover!) but Mrs. Carol convinced her to give the baby animals a chance!
Feeding a piglet...hope this one didn't come from Mexico! :-)
holding a baby chick
6 comments:
So fun, makes me really excited about next year!!! Parkway Hills here we come!
Shannon...this is Sharon, Wendi's cousin in Arkansas! LOVE the picture of Aunt Jerry being a clown! You are right, I wish all the time that we had something like that preschool!! Just wanted to say hi!
I love her smile in the last one. HOw precious is she.
What a testimonial for PH Preschool. That just might go on the website! JerBear will love it and be so thankful! In my dreams I hope that Brooks or Barrett might catch a couple weeks there when we're home for an extended stay. Reagan looks precious with that chick. My mom had already sent me the picture! What a fun day!
Hey! That school is such a blessing. I love that III will get to go there next year!!! I have been catching up on your blog and I am so glad that you are feeling better. That picture if you in the hospital is the pitts! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I also love the weedend in Waco pictures and of course the pictures with Erin. That is also a hilarious video of little miss panda trainer... Loved that! Have a good one.
We are a little biased, but we agree that PH is the best! And we haven't gone yet! Can't wait for Anna Lou to go! Your words were so awesome and I know my mom is touched! Love Reagan with the animals!
Post a Comment