Baseball and soccer season have begun at the Brown house! We spent a lot of our day on Saturday cheering on the Rockhounds and the Pink Panthers. Both teams fell a little short of a victory, but we all had fun and that is all that matters, right? (At least that is what we are trying to teach our kids! It is so hard for this competitive mommy to not let my competitive spirit show!) We were so proud of Landon and Reagan and how hard they played. It was a great day of Spring sports!
Landon getting ready to take on the pitching machine! He got to bat twice and got two GREAT hits! Way to go LP!
Reminding everyone that the play is at first!
I am not going to lie. The days of me sitting on the bench and cheering on the team are gone. This ball of energy keeps me (or her big sister) moving at all times.
Thanks to Reagan and this pink ride, I did get a couple of little breaks throughout the game.
Later that afternoon, it was on to the soccer fields! Reagan sure does love her coach!
She still was not feeling up to par, but she was determined to play!
Way to Go, Pink Panther! We are so proud of you!
taking a break on the sidelines with her bestie, Abbie
I loved playing sports as a kid and watching my children enjoying them is so much fun. I am the mother I swore I would never be. (questioning all the bad calls under my breath, wanting to punch the kid who shoves my child, frustrated when we fall short of a win, cheering at the top of my lungs each time we are up at bat or dribbling the soccer ball toward the goal, etc.) You better watch out! I might just bust out the giant, obnoxious pins with pictures of my star players before the season is over! I love being a mom and I love getting to root for two of the greatest kids ever!
Go Rockhounds!
Go Pink Panthers!
4 comments:
they are TOO cute! love it. i can't wait for these days to come to the svoboda household!! :)
I cant wait for Kinley to be old enough to play sports! Too cute!
You go right ahead and bust out those pins honey!!! I just ordered "parent shirts" for Ryan's little league games...something I made fun of growing up so I promise I get it!! These pictures are great, I love them. I really hope Reagan will start feeling better soon-so sorry she's STILL sick-ugh!
Pink panthers - I was such on a soccer team for quite some time. Can totally see myself being the same parent - and have always DESPISED parents that were like that. Hilarious story!
Post a Comment