I have a few posts to catch up on, but had to post this one today! March Madness begins today (Heeeyyyyyy.....Sic'em Bears!) and Brad got the kids prepared last night. Their brackets are filled out and we are ready for some basketball!
Brad was showing them what the numbers meant beside the teams' names.
This sweet girl worked so hard on hers! Brad and I loved her reasoning behind the teams she picked. (For example...."Siena" because Mimi drives a Toyota Sienna and "Florida" because that is where Disney World is!) Don't you just love it?!
2 comments:
I adore it - that is so funny! You go Reagan.
Nice work Baylor!! Ryan has been filling our his bracket after each game is over like a champ. In fact that's how I woke up this morning. "Hey mom can you help me with the brackets. I need to know who won last night after I went to sleep". Sure son...let me open my eyes first and then we'll get right on that:-). Too fun!
Post a Comment