Saturday, May 29, 2010

Laughter

Landon recently had to interview me for a school project. One of the questions was, "What makes you the most happy?" There are many ways I can answer that question, but there is nothing in this world that I love to hear more than my kids laughing. I LOVE their laughs and I can't help but be happy when I hear them! All of that said, I had to post this little video of Payton. One day I am going to be so thankful I captured her belly laugh on camera! (And her scream at the end....this is very typical for our sweet girl! She screams when she is mad, happy, excited, scared, etc. We will soon have to work on our "inside voice," but for now we are soaking up her very energetic personality!)

5 comments:

Meg said...

i loooove my kids laughing too!! pure joy!! i am dying that reagan knew sophie's b-day is july 1st...yes, she is right!! well of course they will need to have a playdate that week!! and yes soph is SUPER excited about VBS too...she knows it is in june and keeps asking me when june is :). see you soon!!

Mrs. Davison said...

Soooo sweet! I have kept cell phone messages my kids have left, just to hear their sweet voices over and over.

Anonymous said...

I love hearing her laugh but LOVED hearing your voice, too! xoxo

Katy said...

How funny! I just posted a video of Clark too!!

So sweet===love that little moment between just you and her. Yes---there is nothing like your kid's laughter!

And, I'm telling you, that one is going to be your mini me! I think she looks so much like you! A beeeeeeeeeauty! :)

shannonmichaelis said...

Too cute! She just seems so grown up all of a sudden. I love that I get to watch this Brown grow up via blogging. Laughter is absolutely the best thing about kids!