A couple of weekends ago, we spent time in Waco with cousins! Cooper and Holden were staying with Doc and Mimi while Uncle Blake-o and Aunt Ash spent a few days in Mexico! You are probably thinking that I got the short end of the deal, but to be honest, I think I was the lucky one. Spending time with my nephews was so much fun and I love that I get to see them as often as I do. (considering they live in Nashville!)
My Sweet Holden! Isn't he just edible?
Speaking of edible...these two snacked most of the time they were together!
When they weren't snacking, they were cuddling with their Mimi.
The first night we were there, Doc and Mimi surprised the big kids with a little swimming and sleep-over at a new hotel in Woodway. The little ones got to join them for pizza and swimming, and then I took them home to sleep. Reagan missed out on the pizza part because she had plans with her bestie, Sophie! She was not about to skip getting to see her while we were in town!
Landon and Cooper
I apologize for the quality of these pictures. I was using my phone and they are terribly blurry! Mimi and Payton

Doc and Holden

Uncle Kyle gets big ups for meeting us at the hotel. Aunt Alli was out of town and he still came to join the chaos...I mean, fun!

Little Holden kept getting stuck between the wall and hotel bathroom door.
Like I said, EDIBLE!
The next night we celebrated Cooper's 6th birthday! He was so excited the party was for him!
being bashful as Aunt Shannon took pictures

the three amigos
These two enjoyed themselves as well!
Aunt Ash and Uncle Blake-o got back on Monday night and brought back some great surprises from Mexico!
Cooper and Holden - We miss you so much already! We cannot wait to see you again. Love you!
3 comments:
Don't even know where to start with this post. Holden looks just like Blake-o! Oh my word he looks like his daddy. How fun your folks took the big kids to the pool, your brother-in-law decided to join the fun, and you kept the little ones for the night. Love that Boyd teamwork! And Blake looks like he should just live in Mexico with that tan! Such fun with so many kiddos...
What a fun treat to go to a hotel in Waco...good one mimi and pops! I love Black and Ashley's red faces and all the smiles from the cousins. FUN!
I mean that Holden----eat him up with a spoon!!!!!!!! Cannot get enough!!! adorable
So great that y'all have all this fun cousin time!
Post a Comment