This might have been the easiest Halloween yet in the life of the Browns. My kids picked things that were super easy and things that, for the most part, we already had!
Our festivities started with the annual neighborhood Halloween carnival.
Here you have a morphed baseball player (I have no clue. Just roll with it!), a rockstar and a princess.

my very blue Cubs player

my rockin' the pink hair rockstar

and my I-refuse-to-smile-for-the-camera-princess

LP was not to fond of being patient while the girls painted a pumpkin.
Yes, that is a permanent Marks-a-lot. And yes, it does marks a lot on a princess costume. Nice. Good thing we have a couple of others in the princess costume repertoire to pick from when the 31st actually rolls around!
hard at work

Sleezy Beauty, I mean Sleeping Beauty, was the first winner at the cake walk!
(We did adjust her top after this incident!)

Big Sister going down,
Little Sister going up!

Thank goodness for bloomers!

One Cub, Two Cub, Red Cub, Blue Cub

Reagan and our friend Zach (Red Cub's bro)

Payton and Vivian (Red Cub's little sis)

My sweet big girl is SUCH a huge help.

I have already said how excited we are to have Brad's brother and family living so close to us! Getting to spend Halloween with them is just one more reason to add to the list of why I love them being here!
The Brown Cousin Crew
Vampire Brandt

Vampire Cop Carson
(Little Brother saw Big Brother getting make-up and wanted some, too!)

This is my newest nephew...Petey Joe!
Pops, Carson and Payton getting ready to head out trick-or-treating
This picture just makes me laugh.
Man, I love this little girl!

Hitting up Mr. Bob for some candy
Reagan ended the night handing out candy. Look how old she is getting. Makes this mommy sad and so very proud all at the same time. (I'm pretty sure she won't be wearing this much make-up until she's at least 40.)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2011!!!
4 comments:
Just caught up on your blog and fell in love with ya'll all over again:)))
LOVE Landon's costume!!!;)
You are so funny Shannon! Love this post and it looks like you all had a great time!
Love the Blue Man Group Cub. hilarious.
And---yes! Reagan looks SO OLD!!!! Oh my goodness. stop growing little lady!!!
Oh my stars, as one would say!
What in the world is on Landon's face? Yes, Blue Man Group. Justin was also a Cubie for Halloween, but not quite so decorated.
Reagan looks so old, as does make-up clad Reagan! So beautiful!
Post a Comment