(I have a guest blogging for me today! Reagan asked if she could be the one to blog about a very special night! Enjoy!)
On Friday,
We went with some close girlfriends to have a fun little girls' night!
We met at the hotel before we started, so the Moms surprised the girls that we were going to
sleep there! We were SO exited to get to sleep there!
Reagan, Avery, and Abbie
Aunt Angie, Mom, and Aunt Blake
After we went to the room to get ready,
we all went to BJ's to eat!
We even got DELICIOUS PAZOOKIES!
After we ate we went to the room to get swimsuits to
go SWIMMING! (That the Moms surprised us about when
we got there!)
After we went swimming, we came back to the room and
took showers, and got on pajamas.
Also, Aunt Angie brought fun stuff to do nails!
The Moms bought us cool matching pajamas and all of
us wanted Christmas nails, so that's what we did!

Me and my Mom before bed
We all had so much fun! We are hoping we can do it next year as well!
Avery and Abbie,
I loved getting to have that girls' night with you guys!
If I had anybody else to choose from, I would
still choose you girls!
2 comments:
AW reminds me of our sleepovers and fun times with our "big sister shannon!" too cute!
What a fun night and great idea!! Love it!!!
Post a Comment