Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cheatham Elementary Spelling Bee

Reagan was one of the participants in Cheatham's first ever spelling bee! She was the winner in her first grade class which meant she went on to compete against the other 1st and 2nd graders that won in their classes. I was so proud of my girl! She has a mommy that might be considered the worst speller in the world, so seeing her up there spelling words correctly into a microphone in front of a ton of kids and parents, amazed me.
Ray-Ray, Daddy and Mommy are SO SUPER DUPER proud of you and the courage you showed that day! Way to go!

Our Star Speller!
Her first word in round one was BAGPIPE. She nailed it!
If you look closely, it seems as though there are other terrible spellers in this world. I'm sorry, but sticking an I above the L and N in SPELLING does not hide that a mistake was made! COME ON, PEOPLE....It's a SPELLING BEE! At least spell the words correctly on the banner that will be hung for all to see!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yay, Reagan!!
That "I" stuck in there made me LOL! :)