Well, it's been so long since I've spent some time on Blogger, I have almost forgotten how to use the thing! We have officially wrapped up our fall sports season! I tell you what, having two kids in youth sports is enough to send me into crazy mode, and I cannot even imagine what it will be like when Payton begins things of her own. Wow.
Landon continues to play baseball for the Cubs. They struggled a little this year being in a different division, but if points were given for effort, our win column would be full! These boys tried their hardest and gave their best, most of the time always! I love the parents that I share the bleachers with and getting to spend time with them makes baseball even more fun! I managed to take all of about three pictures the entire season. It is not a reflection of how much I love him or watching him play baseball!
 |
| My very grown up boy in his new PINSTRIPED Cubs jersey! |
 |
| First baseman in action! |
 |
| Miss Jones (Landon's teacher when he was in second grade and now Reagan's teacher) came to watch him play. She brought her boyfriend, Tyler, with her. I have already told Miss Jones that if she lets that boy go, the Browns will find him! He is such a great guy and Payton has become a HUGE Tyler fan! (I think the feeling might be mutual!) |
Reagan played another season of soccer with the Kool Kicks! She has become quite the little soccer stud and it is so much fun to watch her play.
 |
| Ready for her first game of the season! |
 |
| What you talkin' about? |
 |
| Shin Guard Check |
 |
| My Girl in Action |
 |
| High Fives After a Great Game! |
 |
| Sophia came to watch three of her best buds play. |
 |
| Goofy girls after practice one night |
 |
| Coach Michael |
 |
| The Kool Kicks |
 |
| Birthday Hugs For Reagan! |
(Don't pretend you didn't notice that there were two pictures of Landon during his baseball season and roughly 13 of Reagan during her soccer season. I promise I do not show favoritism when it comes to my children or like soccer better than baseball. Reagan wanted to write a story about her soccer season and asked that I bring my camera and take some pictures for the illustrations. That's why she was more heavily documented! And...these pictures
may or
may not have all been taken on the same game day.)
Well, now that you see that Reagan is my favorite and I love her sports more than Landon's sports, here we go with her first volleyball season! And once again, that was a big joke. Poor LP. I promise to you all and especially to him that an abundance of pictures will be taken of the Cubs in the Spring!
THE FIREBALLS
 |
| Serving! |
 |
| I don't know what their coach was doing on the sidelines, but she should have been reminding them to get in ready position! This is not it! |
 |
Oh, wait..Whitney and I were the coaches!
I seriously had so much fun coaching this sweet team! |
 |
| Reagan's ready to pass it back over! |
GO, FIREBALLS!
1 comment:
So fun that you were the coach!! :)
Post a Comment