Hmmmm....How would I describe our Thanksgiving break this year? It was not exactly what I had planned. Payton started off the holiday with the dreaded stomach virus. A couple of days later she was back to normal. The kids and I headed to Waco on Monday (instead of going on Saturday like we originally had planned) and Brad was going to join us on Wednesday. Tuesday morning, I come down with the stomach virus. Wednesday morning, Brad comes down with the stomach virus. Thursday night, my pregnant sister, Allison, comes down with the stomach virus. We celebrated Thanksgiving without Daddy. Not my plans at all! But...we survived. We were well taken care of by Doc and Mimi and I made myself focus on the fact that we have SO incredibly much to be thankful for. We can take a stomach bug now and then!
Before the break started...
| Payton's school had a Thanksgiving feast. She was so excited to be an Indian and get to wear this cool outfit that she had made! |
![]() |
| "Mommy, this is a happy Indian!" |
![]() |
| Happy Mommy and her Happy Indian |
![]() |
| "Mommy, now I'm a mean Indian." |
![]() |
| Mean Mommy and her Mean Indian |
| This was the day Payton came down with the tummy bug. |
I did manage to get a few pictures before the wheels fell off in Waco.
![]() |
| Reagan and Riley Reagan adores her only girl cousin (until Elizabeth arrives in February!) |
![]() |
| Landon and Brewer were talking to the neighbors dog on the other side of the fence. |
| Sweet Sam |
![]() |
| Clear the roads! |
| Payton and Reid helped Mimi with the cooking. |
![]() |
| Probably the sweetest part of the week...getting a precious glimpse of my niece, Elizabeth! Isn't she beautiful!? I cannot wait to hold her next month! |












No comments:
Post a Comment