My baby started preschool this year! Wow! Time must slow down. The Thursday before Labor Day, we had her orientation, but she didn't officially begin until Tuesday, September, 4th. Payton is going to the same school Landon and Reagan went to. Parkway Hills Baptist Weekday Preschool is my opinion of Heaven on Earth. I have posted many times before about why I love this special place, so I won't repeat myself. I am just so very thankful for the incredible influence the people at Parkway Hills Preschool have had and will continue to have on my babies!
 |
| I snapped some quick pictures with my phone before we headed in! |
 |
| Mommy and Payton |
 |
One thing that we are so excited about this year is that cousin Carson goes to PHBC Preschool, too!
These two are best buddies! |
 |
| sitting patiently on her beehive waiting for Mrs. Bonnie to talk to the class |
 |
| praying before snacktime |
 |
Mrs. Bonnie
This sweet lady knows her stuff and I am so excited to see all that Payton learns this year! |
 |
Mrs. Jerry
I don't think I could even begin to list all the things we adore about this lady. Not only is she one of my best friend's mom, but she is the director of the school! The Brown children (and their parents) have been blessed in countless ways by Mrs. Jerry and the way she loves, teaches, leads, prays, etc. She is the reason we chose PHBC Preschool in the first place! |
 |
| We have another incredible blessing this year at school. Our very own Aunt Kristie (Carson's mommy) is a teacher in the 4-year-old class. She loves Payton like her own and it brings me such joy seeing how much Payton loves her and begs to get to school to see Aunt Kristie! I love the fact that Aunt Kristie is always watching out for my girl! |
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
 |
Look at how grown up she looks! The top pose has her sister, Reagan, written all over it! Monkey See - Monkey Do! |
 |
| Cookies for Mrs. Bonnie |
 |
She got home the first day to find SHE got a got a cookie bouquet this year! Thank you, Mr. Britton and Mema! |
 |
Aunt Kristie took this picture of my sweet girl on the second day of school! Makes my heart so happy to see that big smile on her face! |
Here's to a FANTASTIC first year of PreSchool!
2 comments:
Oh my she is SUCH a cutie pie and those two outfits are ADORABLE!!! You know I LOVE me some Parkway Hills :)!!!!! Wyatt had Mrs. Bonnie and We LOVED her, she was so sweet. I miss you.
You know I am lovin those Matilda Jane frocks!! :)
I can't believe she's in preschool! I feel like I vividly remember each post of the big kids starting Parkway hIlls. Time is flying!
miss you!!
Post a Comment